This policy is valid from January 2016.
Inforati Philippines aims to help job seekers build a professional resume, prepare for job search and manage their career successfully. It does take time to create all this content, so this blog accept paid advertising, sponsorships, affiliate programs and other forms of compensation.
The Federal Trade Commission has rules for Disclosure Compliance for online media. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, YouTube videos, etc.) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company. In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link, product, or service. As Inforati Philippines has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it. Listed below are several ways this blog offset those costs.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on Inforati Philippines are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, we will receive a small commission. The price is the same for you, though! Thank you for your support.
- If there is an affiliate link to a product, it is something that the writer personally use, support and/or would recommend, even without an affiliate link.
- Inforati Philippines has a Resume Writing Service from which the blog earn income as well.
- This blog run network ads and Google Adsense.
- When Inforati Philippines run a promotion or giveaway, it is usually received as a free product to review, and the company has sponsored a free product to give to one of the readers. All giveaways are paid or affiliate advertising. The review is the writer’s own opinion, and the company in question does not edit or approve it in any way. They also don’t compensate this blog for reviewing the product beyond providing with a sample.
- AMAZON DISCLOSURE: this blog participates in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to: amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- This blog also participates in the CJ by Conversant, Rakuten Linkshare and ClickBank.com Affiliate Marketing.