- Download 61
- File Size 771.68 KB
- Create Date August 1, 2020
To help our frontliners during these trying times, we created Josefa, a minimalist Registered Nurse resume, aiming to help our nurses apply for local and international jobs.
WHO'S THIS FOR?
Healthcare professionals such as:
- Registered Nurses
- Fresh graduate nurse
- Charge Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Medical Technician
- Medical workers, etc.
- Resume Template
- Cover Letter Template
- Professional References Template
- Font/Typefaces used
- Customer support. Do you need help? Drop us a message!
WHAT CAN BE CHANGED?
- You can edit all content
- You can add, delete, change the size, move & scale the template
- You need at least MS Word 2007 or newer to customize this template
- Basic PC knowledge
- In case you don’t have MS Word. Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here
- No advanced design skills necessary
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- No need to register. Just click the Download button to download the zip file. You can read here to unzip the file.
- Open guides and follow the instructions.
- Open the file in MS Word, add your details, and adjust the templates as you wish.
- Once you're satisfied with its look and feel, save it as a PDF file and send it to your potential employers.
Josefa Madamba Llanes-Escoda (September 20, 1898 – January 6, 1945) was a prominent civic leader and a social worker. She is well known as a Filipino advocate of women's suffrage and was the founder of the Girl Scouts of the Philippines. (Wikipedia, n.d.)