“Every person who starts, or “gets in” half way up the ladder, does so by deliberate and careful planning.” - Napoleon Hill
Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he or she is best suited: an artist loves to work with paints, a craftsman with his hands and a writer loves to write. Those with less definite talents also have their preferences for certain fields of business and industry. It is part of one’s well-being to achieve and get that dream job. But if are to ask, how can we really get our dream job? Napoleon Hill answered this question in his renowned book Think and Grow Rich.
- Decide exactly what kind of a job you want. If the job doesn’t already exist, perhaps you can create it.
- Choose the company, or individual for whom you wish to work.
- Study your prospective employer, as to policies, personnel, and chances of advancement.
- By analysis of yourself, your talents and capabilities, figure WHAT YOU CAN OFFER, and plan ways and means of giving advantages, services, developments, ideas that you believe you can successfully deliver.
- Forget about “a job.” Forget whether or not there is an opening. Forget the usual routine of “have you got a job for me?” Concentrate on what you can give.
- Once you have your plan in mind, arrange with an experienced writer to put it on paper in neat form, and in full detail.
- Present it to the proper person with authority and he will do the rest.
Every company is looking for men who can give something of value, whether it be ideas, services, or “connections.” Every company has room for the man who has a definite plan of action which is to the advantage of that company.
This line of procedure may take a few days or weeks of extra time, but the difference in income, in advancement, and in gaining recognition will save years of hard work at small pay. It has many advantages, the main one being that it will often save from one to five years of time in reaching a chosen goal. - Napoleon Hill
- Why Applicants Need a Professional Resume Nowadays - November 2, 2019
- 4 Effective and Efficient Ways to Help Achieve Financial Freedom - September 22, 2016
- The Most In Demand Jobs in 2016 - July 4, 2016