Zarex Alvin Daria
Professional Resume Writer
Administrative professional recognized for taking a role in support of top management. Uses technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiencies and operations. Computer savvy, combining technical skills, sales skills, customer service, social media, and continuous improvement to solve problems and automate business processes.
- Resume Writing 95%
- Cover Letter Writing 95%
- Photoshop 80%
- Illustrator 60%
- WordPress 90%
May 2014 – Present
Founder & Writer / Inforati Philippines
• Established Inforati Philippines from scratch, a blog and online resume writing service that helped OFWs and local Filipino employees to write a professional resume and cover letter for international job applications.
• Conceptualized, developed and created a website using WordPress.
• Served as the content manager and administrator of the website, optimizing web site’s load time and graphics.
• Authored blog posts and created social media pages, graphics, videos and promotional content to engage social media followers.
• Forged partnership with other bloggers and invited them to write for the website.
Aug. 2016 – Apr. 2017
Billing & Sales Account Associate / VXI Global Holdings
• Showcased competence by passing all key performance indicators (KPIs) — Sales, Average Handle Time (AHT), Voice of the Customer (VOC) and 7-day Repeats (R7) — 3 months after endorsement to production. Exceeded expectations by passing the metrics consecutively.
• Maximized usage of tools and mastered techniques to de-escalate issues to help customers efficiently. These techniques turned irate customers into promoters and contributed for the whole site (North EDSA 1) to top the VXI sites in the Philippines.
• Resolved complex billing issues while building rapport with customers.
May 2015 – March 2016
Sales Representative / Casa La Tortilla Phils., Inc.
• Enhanced the startup company’s marketing efforts by using the power of social media to promote products to more potential buyers. This effort increased company’s customer base by 400% and is still growing.
• Acquired major clients such as Sofitel, The Sandwich Guy, Kitchen Central (Taguig), MoonLeaf Tea Shop, Sparks Manila & Malate, La Poca Loca, Cold Layer’s Café and The Food Couture.
Dec. 2014 – Apr. 2015
Administrative Secretary / Casa La Tortilla Phils., Inc.
• Reduced job turn-around time by 25% by designing templates to automate the production of corporate letters and other common correspondence.
• Designed company profile, price list, purchase order and office forms which are now being used as standard documents in the office.
• Directly reported to Plant Manager and CEO and served as the technical assistant to the management team.
• Provided a wide range of administrative and clerical duties such as scheduling appointments and meetings, providing public information on programs, typing, filing, faxing and answering phones.
• Performed and assisted with Human Resource functions: interviewed, recruited and conducted new general employee orientations.
• Created an Excel client database that made the search of client contact information easier and faster.
• Coordinated with company’s warehouse personnel on purchasing additional stocks before the critical supply level of raw materials.
Jan. 2014 – Dec. 2014
Field Sales Representative / Neuzzo Enterprises
• Generated leads by visiting companies and meeting up with Purchase Managers (B2B transactions), handling their concerns from sampling of labels to the production of final output.
• Helped purchasing officers and marketing managers empower their sales by promoting their products with our self-adhesive labels, packaging and promotional materials.
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship / Eastern Visayas State University
• Managed to work 20 hours weekly and took part-time jobs to support studies. Earned Dean’s List award multiple times and awarded Student Assistant and Academic scholarships.
• Completed 200 credit units in the course BS Entrepreneurship.
• Overall GPA: 1.44