Zarex Alvin Daria
Professional Resume Writer
Administrative professional recognized for taking a role in support of top management. Uses technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiencies and operations. Computer savvy, combining technical skills, sales skills, customer service, social media, and continuous improvement to solve problems and automate business processes.
- Resume Writing 95% 95%
- Cover Letter Writing 95% 95%
- Photoshop 80% 80%
- Illustrator 60% 60%
- WordPress 90% 90%
Mar 2018 – present
Subject Matter Expert – Cloud Customer Notifications (CCN) / Telus International Philippines
• Co-authored bi-monthly Program Mastery Assessment and served as one of the team’s Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts, evaluating worked MSAs for accuracy.
• Co-authored Quality Assurance Evaluation Guidelines with Team Lead and SMEs.
• Introduced Internal MSA Updates which helped cascade process updates and best CCN practices.
• Created MSA Coaching Opportunities which assisted Team Lead in coaching team members more efficiently.
• Trained and shared best practices to a new team member who later became a top performer.
Jul 2017 – Mar 2018
Operations CSR III / Telus International Philippines
• Awarded as the Cloud Billing top agent — 3 months after endorsement to production.
• Topped the number of CSAT surveys on October 2017 (without DSAT). Asked by Team Lead to present CSAT best practices to the team and afterwards, urged by Operations Manager to share the presentation slide to whole Billing team. This lifted the site’s overall CSAT score.
May 2014 – present
Founder & Writer / Inforati Philippines
• Established Inforati Philippines from scratch, a blog and online resume writing service that helped OFWs and local Filipino employees to write a professional resume and cover letter for international job applications.
• Conceptualized, developed and created a website using WordPress.
• Served as the content manager and administrator of the website—optimizing web site’s load time and graphics.
• Authored blog posts and created a social media page, graphics, videos, and promotional content to engage social media followers.
• Forged partnership with other bloggers and invited them to write for the website.
Aug. 2016 – Apr. 2017
Billing & Sales Account Associate / VXI Global Holdings
• Passed all key performance indicators (KPIs)—Sales, Average Handle Time (AHT), Voice of the Customer (VOC) and 7-day Repeats (R7)—3 months after endorsement to production. Exceeded expectations by passing metrics consecutively.
• Maximized usage of tools and mastered techniques to de-escalate issues. Turned irate customers into promoters & helped the whole site (North EDSA) to top overall VXI sites in the PH.
• Resolved complex billing issues while building rapport with customers.
May 2015 – Mar 2016
Sales Representative / Casa La Tortilla Phils., Inc.
• Enhanced the startup company’s marketing efforts by using the power of social media to promote products to more potential buyers. This effort increased the company’s customer base by 400% and is still growing.
• Acquired major clients such as Sofitel, The Sandwich Guy, Kitchen Central (Taguig), MoonLeaf Tea Shop, Sparks Manila & Malate, La Poca Loca, Cold Layer’s Café and The Food Couture.
Dec. 2014 – Apr. 2015
Administrative Secretary / Casa La Tortilla Phils., Inc.
• Reduced job turn-around time by 25% by designing templates to automate the production of corporate letters and other common correspondence.
• Designed company profile, price list, purchase order and office forms which are now being used as standard documents in the office.
• Directly reported to the Plant Manager and CEO and served as a technical assistant to the management team.
• Provided a wide range of administrative and clerical duties such as scheduling appointments and meetings, providing public information, typing, filing, faxing and answering phones.
• Performed Human Resource functions: interviewed, recruited and conducted new general employee orientations.
• Created an Excel client database that made the search of client contact information easier and faster.
• Coordinated with company’s warehouse personnel on purchasing additional stocks before the critical supply level of raw materials.
Jan. 2014 – Dec. 2014
Field Sales Representative / Neuzzo Enterprises
• Generated leads by visiting companies and met with Purchase Managers (B2B transactions), handling their concerns from the sampling of labels to the production of final output.
• Helped purchasing officers and marketing managers empower their sales by promoting their products with self-adhesive labels, packaging, and promotional materials.
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship / Eastern Visayas State University
• Worked 20 hours weekly and took part-time jobs to support studies. Earned Dean’s List award multiple times and awarded Student Assistant and Academic Scholarships.
• Completed 200 credit units in the course BS Entrepreneurship.
• Overall GPA: 1.44